Provide technical support in the definition, development, and improvement of application architecture to ensure that client needs are fully met. Apply advanced consulting skills and extensive technical expertise with full industry knowledge. Develop innovative solutions to complex problems. Work without considerable direction, mentor staff, and supervise team members, as needed.
- 2+ years of experience with supporting IT initiatives
- 2+ years of experience with data management, infrastructure, software, Cloud migration, integration, and hosting, and designing, implementing or consulting with distributed IT applications
- Experience with developing and implementing security policies and cybersecurity strategies and maintaining Cloud security levels and architectures
- Experience with client management, including executing projects on time
- Ability to manage and work with distributed teams
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- HS diploma or GED
- Experience with multiple operating systems, including UNIX, Linux, and Windows 2008 and 2012
- Experience with multi-threaded, Big Data, and distributive Cloud architectures and frameworks
- Experience with AWS EC2, Network, ELB, and S3
- Experience with building, delivering, and managing CloudI aaS environments using IaaS platforms, including Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Possession of excellent leadership skills to be used for consensus building and mentoring
- BS degree in CS or Engineering preferred
Data Privacy For more information on how Booz Allen uses your information, please see our .