We have exciting sales opportunities in several areas (Philadelphia, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas) working with Financial Advisors at Wirehouse, Regional, Bank and Independent Broker Dealers and Registered Investment Advisors to drive the distribution of Fidelity products, tools, and resources! We seek someone who thrives in a collaborative, competitive environment, is passionate about the business and building client relationships, and has a strong sales background. This role provides the opportunity to work with supportive team members in an organization that is focused on strong client relationships, depth and breadth of both products and resources, along with the growth and development of their employees. The Team
As a Regional Director (wholesaler) your primary responsibility will be supporting and driving sales through Broker Dealer Intermediaries and Registered Investment Advisors in your territory. You'll work daily to help provide valuable market insight, portfolio construction guidance and investment product solutions to financial advisors and their firms. In your role you will be an important part of the FIAM distribution team and will be responsible for making in-person sales calls, partnering with your internal partners and specialist teams to drive new business, retain assets and grow market share.
This role will require 50% travel and 50% utilizing digital capabilities. The Expertise You Have
The Skills You Bring
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Series 7 and 63 required
- CIMA or CFA a plus
- Passion for the financial or investment management industry
- 1-3 years of field sales experience, working within Financial Services Industry highly preferred
- Based in territory
The Value You Deliver
- Your outstanding communication, negotiation, decision making and multi-tasking abilities
- Your ability to stay organized, be resourceful, and prioritize ongoing sales opportunities
- Your ability to represent multiple product offerings including: Mutual Funds, model portfolios, ETFs, SMAs, Index Funds, alternative investments and retirement solutions
- Your excellent interpersonal skills that translate into a positive client experience
- Your passion for sales and the ability to uncover and qualify new opportunities
- Your commitment to constant self-improvement and exhibit a competitive drive
- Your ability to thrive in our fast paced environment and enjoy being part of a strong team
- Your high aptitude to learn new things quickly and adapt to new situations
- Your effective consultative sales and presentation skills
Certifications: Company Overview
- Consulting on a wide range of Fidelity products, investment perspectives, and financial markets to assist our clients in their investing goals.
- Collaborating with Internal partners and Specialists on how to service these professionals and create more opportunities for us to partner with them going forward.
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to complete the application or interview process. Please email us at email@example.com or 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 2 if you would like to request an accommodation.