Data Tracing Project Team Analyst, VP (Buffalo, NY)
The Data Tracing Project Lead for ICG is a Vice President position responsible for managing a group of projects such as metrics reporting & data analysis that support the overall Data Tracing program, to meet regulatory response commitments. The day-to-day responsibility will include being for responsible managing multiple medium to large scale projects and several different work streams, supporting and/or developing department metrics and targeting completion of CAP's, MRA and IMR's. You will lead projects that implement iterative improvements to the current process including the accuracy of the source documentation and improving lead times to meet both internal and external set targets. The individual is expected to leverage product expertise to improve the efficiency of the Document Sourcing current process cycle on cycle. Responsibilities:
- Reporting Document Sourcing updates to Senior Management through various governance processes
- Liaise with the central Data Planning team to agree requirements to meet Data Tracing regulatory commitments
- Liaise with the Data Planning team and Document sourcing team to document knowledge of current data sources and SMES, for example, which source documents will satisfy Data Tracing regulatory response
- Implement the Target State Operating Model including finding areas of improvement in current state process through critical evaluation or organization, processes and technology
- Provide product expertise to improve the efficiency of the Document Sourcing current process
- Focus will be on Last Traceable Point repository project to create both a tactical and strategic approach to meet firm targets and improve Data Tracing Sourcing percentages
- Point of contact for Tapestry project team to evaluate results, approach and support multi-year strategic initiative
- Implement iterative process improvements to the Document Sourcing
- Implement Target State Operating Model
- Increase accuracy of source documentation feeding into Data Tracing process
- Decrease lead times to retrieve source documentation
- Report Document Sourcing updates to Senior Management
- Deliver analytics initiatives to address business problems with the ability to determine data required, assess time & effort required and establish a project plan.
- Consults with business clients to identify system functional specifications. Applies comprehensive understanding of how multiple areas collectively integrate to contribute towards achieving business goals.
- Collaborate on design and implementation of workflow solutions that provide long term scalability, reliability, and performance, and integration with reporting.
- Develop in-depth knowledge and proficiency of supported business areas and engage business partners in evaluating opportunities for process integration and refinement.
- Gather requirements and provide solutions across Business Sectors
- Partner with cross functional teams to analyze, deconstruct, and map current state process and identify improvement opportunities including creation of target operation models.
- Direct the identification of risks which impact project delivery and ensure mitigation strategies are developed and executed when necessary
- Ensure that work flow business case / cost benefit analyses are in line with business objectives
- Deliver coherent and concise communications detailing the scope, progress and results of initiatives underway
- Develop strategies to reduce costs, manage risk, and enhance services
- Performs other duties and functions as assigned.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Project Management qualification e.g. Prince2, Lean Six Sigma or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated leadership, preferably in an operations/ process-driven environment
- SME knowledge on Markets products such as Loans, Securities, Derivatives
- Proven record of process improvement implementation, with demonstrated problem-solving and business analysis skills
- Experience in data quality assurance and business and technical data architecture
- Ability to partner with technology partners to translate business requirements into functional and technical design, and support deployment to users; both training/support and functional deployment
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience, potentially Masters degree
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required. Job Family Group:
Technology Job Family:
Data Science Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting