Senior Technical Lead/Project Manager
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards
- Senior "Technical Lead/PM" for end-to-end delivery of firm's Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) -Archer and Ops Resilience solutions.
- Work closely with CISO business leads to understand business requirements, find opportunities, solutions and work with architecture & development resources to implement changes. Collaborate closely with multiple internal IT teams to drive forward delivery.
- Team management responsibilities involve working with the project team and other resources and developing positive relationships with supplier teams to achieve desired outcomes.
- Activities include scope confirmation, definition of implementation approach, resource planning, budget and actuals tracking, business partner and business client management.
- Chance to create and maintain a professional and balanced network with the different partners on all seniority levels throughout the various groups involved
- We are open to expand the role according to new opportunities or your special capabilities and interests
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Outstanding experience with Project Management in implementing commercial off-the-shelf vendor product solutions with knowledge of Archer GRC tool.
- Equivalent experience of at least 7+ years of hands-on PM experience with at least 4 years of managing implementation of large scale enterprise IT systems.
- Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering, Information Technology or related sciences field. Master in Business Administration is a plus!
- Detailed understanding of project methodologies and lifecycle.
- Strong track record of handling large IT projects - budget, scope, quality & risks with globally distributed teams.
- Outstanding experience of interacting directly with and influencing senior business partner.
- Proficient with MS Office; MS Project skills required!
- Project Management certification is a plus (PMI, PRINCE, etc.).
- Forward-thinking and compassionate teammate with a partnering approach and a hardworking and motivated personality who can navigate across many different IT and business groups to align their priorities and requirements.
- Experience with "CA Project Portfolio Management" tool is desirable
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.