Perform a wide range of functions to ensure the protection of firm and government sensitive and classified information. Use specialized expertise to help the military with research laboratories and engineering centers and identify and protect technologies that are essential to national security. Use comprehensive understanding of national disclosure policies to assist with the development, coordination, and implementation of policy and guidance for Foreign Disclosure processes and Security and Intelligence functions.
- 8 years of experience with foreign disclosure or international programs
- Experience with coordinating foreign visits (FV) via the Foreign Visit System, including interacting with security personnel such as to ensure FV access
- Knowledge of National Disclosure Policy 1 (NDP-1)
- Ability to coordinate with government officials requests for foreign disclosure and function within parameters of a Delegation of Disclosure Authorization Letter (DDL) to make recommendations to the government
- Ability to review information for oral and visual disclosure or documentary release to foreign partners via authorized channels
- Ability to recommend determinations authorizing disclosure or release of information
- TS/SCI clearance
- BA or BS degree
Data Privacy For more information on how Booz Allen uses your information, please see our .