Translate customers IT needs and future goals into a plan by designing reference architectures, building prototypes, answering technical questions, designing custom software integrations, and making recommendations for how our customers can get the most out of our software. Assist in transforming the way customers in highly regulated industries use machine learning and artificial intelligence. Mentor the next set of developers to help them grow into tomorrows solutions architects. Shape the digital solutions business and identify growth opportunities.
- 10+ years of experience with software development or data science, including an advisory, production, management, or consulting role
- 2+ years of experience with coding languages, including Python, SQL, C++, R, or Java
- 2+ years of experience with using Docker and containerized software
- 2+ years of experience with consuming RESTful application programming interfaces (APIs)
- Experience with designing and delivering technical solutions into large, complex organizations for product delivery, technical sales, and marketing efforts
- Experience with deploying applications on Kubernetes
- Ability to create Jupyter Notebooks
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with machine learning
- Knowledge of enterprise architecture
- Ability to build simple web applications
- MA or MS degree in Engineering, Mathematics, CS, Statistics, Data Analytics, Data Science, Software Engineering, or other quantitative fields
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) Certified Developer Certification preferred
Data Privacy For more information on how Booz Allen uses your information, please see our .