Looking for a UI Developer with experience in React.js/Redux to work with client teams, and Develop and implement User Interface components
UI Developer – ReactJS/Redux, Big Data (Sqoop, Hive, Pig, Spark, Spark SQL)
Up to £85,000
Do you want to work for a fast-growing global professional services firm at the forefront of innovation, which is transforming how its clients grow and operate their businesses? Do you bring ideas, knowledge and capability that will allow you to excel in a high performing environment working for top tier clients in financial services and insurance?
Synechron is a leading Digital IT Consulting firm and is working to Accelerate Digital initiatives for banks, asset managers, and insurance companies around the world. We achieve this by providing our clients with innovative solutions that solve their most complex business challenges and combining Synechron’s unique, end-to-end Digital, Business Consulting, and Technology services. Based in New York, the company has 18 offices around the globe, with over 8,000 employees producing over $500M+ in annual revenue.
If you share our ambition and want to take your career to the next step, join us for the unique opportunity to grow alongside one of the fastest growing digital, technology and business consulting firms!
Synechron – Accelerating Digital for Banks, Asset Managers, and Insurance companies
Our Technology capability allows us to accelerate digital for Banks, Asset Managers and Insurance firms. We believe in developing applications that advance our clients' digital strategies and build highly-customized applications to shift their development practices to Agile. Our Application Development services includes Architecture & Design, Development, Performance Engineering, Maintenance & Production Support, and Migration & Application Decommissioning. We are currently looking for a UI Developer to work with various client teams
What type of work will you do?
- Develop and implement User Interface components in React.js workflows (such as Redux) in collaborative teams made up of colleagues and clients
- Ensure UI components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Shape how clients respond to the ever-changing and complex environment within BFSI
- Show thought leadership and industry expertise in how best firms can achieve technology excellence
- Support business development by contributing to proposals
- Influence the firm's strategic direction by contributing to practice vision and development
You will benefit from
- Being part of an ambitious global company driven by a strong futuristic vision, client-centricity and entrepreneurial spirit
- A people-oriented culture of excellence, supported by focus on strong career development, performance management, and robust coaching and mentoring support processes
- Focus on provision of trainings to fast track your professional and personal development
- Support from and participation in Engagement groups – Corporate and Social Responsibility (CSR), Women in Business, LGBTQ and Wellness
- Frequent interactions with the management team at bi-monthly company breakfasts and lunches
- Getting to know your colleagues at annual off-sites in locations across Europe
- A fun and collegiate environment, coupled with an open-door culture
What we ask from you
- Previous experience of working for a firm within Banking/ Financial Services/ Insurance/ Asset Management/ Wealth Management
- Extensive, hands-on experience in ReactJS / Redux, HTML5, NPM, CSS, RESTful services
- Expertise in UI development pattern (MVVM, MVC, BDD, TDD, IOC)
- Worked within Unix/Linux environment in the cloud and on premises
- Experience with automation (Jenkins and Ansible) and version control (Git/Github)
- Hands-on knowledge of Big Data environments – Hadoop (Sqoop/Hive/Pig/Spark)
- Skilled with Hive – UDFs and Hive QL for dataset analysis
- Strong foundation in SDLC, Familiarity with cloud design patterns
- Exposure to Agile Project methodology as well as others such as Kanban
- To take an analytical, data-driven approach to problem solving and creating value for our clients
- Able to deliver under pressure in a complex stakeholder and co-located team environment
If the above is a close match to your skills and experience, apply now!
Please note that due to a high volume of applications, we are unable to provide individual feedback. Successful candidates will be contacted within 2 working days of us receiving their application.