Senior Data Engineer
- Location:London, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type:Permanent, Full time
- Company:Alexander Ash Consulting
- Updated on:17 Jul 19
Our client is heavily investing in their data & analytics practice. They are looking for a senior Data Engineer to join the team. By joining you will be helping clients design, implement and run sophisticated data analytics and technology applications.
• Knowledge and experience of working in the technology and/or software development sector (Microsoft stack, using Azure hosting and develop applications using ASP.NET MVC, web forms, SQL, but also welcome knowledge of other tools and technology stacks (e.g. Alteryx, UIPath, Tableau, Hadoop, etc.).
• Develop and lead high impact project proposals and sales pitches. This includes developing detailed project scope, deliverables, work plans and budgets.
• Support the development of emerging technology propositions in AI, RPA and Blockchain.
• Strong track record of creating data analytics/technology enabled propositions and selling in the market.
• Experience of writing proposals for large technology engagements and working with multi-disciplinary teams.
• Experience of working directly with clients and developing strong relationships. • Strong project management and senior stakeholder management skills.
• Proven years of experience in a leading IT consulting or software development firm, in a project management role, delivering web, data and technology solutions for clients.
• High level knowledge and appreciation of cloud, cyber security principles and data regulations (e.g. GDPR).
• Quality and diligence; high focus, attention to detail and accountability to see projects through.
• May require regular travelling to and from Birmingham.
Send your CV to me: email@example.com