up to £150k base + bonus Summary
Leading HFT fund looking for a self-driven quantitative researcher to join their centralised Latency team where you will draw on your problem-solving skills and data science/statistics experience to analyse billions of collected trading data points and unearth competitive edges.
This role offers the opportunity to develop both business and technical expertise; working closely with trading teams to perform post-trade statistical analysis and identify relationships between business metrics and changes on the infrastructure technology. You'll also investigate and design data mining and machine learning algorithms.
Unique in their field, this global firm combines the lively, positive spirit of a start-up with the stability of a longer-established player. This role would suit a curious, highly collaborative researcher who has demonstrated the ability to independently drive projects to completion. Requirements
NB: Please do not apply if you are a fresh graduate. Benefits
- Minimum 2+ years' experience
- Hands-on programming experience in Python with a focus on data science & analytics
- Sound experience in Machine Learning and Statistics
- Outstanding problem-solving capabilities
- Bonus points for experience with C++, SQL and network protocols
- Competitive base salary & bonus
- Enormous opportunity to grow, learn and have a significant business impact
- Contributions are rewarded; career progression supported
- Unique culture where you can fulfil your potential through collaboration and mutual respect
If this sounds like you or you would like to know more, please get in touch: Andy Stirling-Martin
020 3137 9579