Information Security – Cyber Risk Specialist – Financial Markets. A specialist consultancy are assisting a financial markets client to improve their cyber risk management and have an opportunity for an Information Security / Cyber Risk Specialist to play a key role in risk identification, control and management.
You will sit in a team responsible for information security governance, risk and compliance, applying your understanding of risk management frameworks with regards technology and cyber security. This will involve working with the CISO community, technology and business stakeholders to identify, quantify and manage relevant security risks.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- 5+ years in information security risk management ideally within financial services
- Solid understanding of modern cyber security risks and their management
- Broad understanding of cyber and information security risk management practices
- Understanding of best practice security frameworks (NIST, COBIT, ISO27001 etc.)
- Technical background in relevant application, infrastructure or technology domain
- Ideally CISSP qualified or similar security qualification
- Degree educated or higher in a relevant discipline
This is a £500-£525/day role based London initially for three months.