Job Reference #221694BR
You'll be working in the Asset Management Technology Client Coverage IT team.
We are an international distributed team, spanning London/UK, Zurich / Switzerland, USA and Pune/India working for UBS Asset Management, with this role being based in Broadgate, London
We are supportive for our employees to work flexible working hours and to work part-time as well as working remotely from home.
We drive the technology change and support the global expansion of our business units platforms which gives you a chance to look not only into the IT value and development chain, but as well gain domain knowledge, how to run IT as a business, state of the art technology and working in a fast-paced environment with vast diversity. Your expertise
• extensive experience (5-10 years) in a IT technical solution architectural role
• good understanding of different Architectural and Design patterns
• knowledge of Cloud concepts, patterns, practices and technologies. Preferably hands on experience in different Azure Services.
• strategic thinker and excellent communicator, able to coach, lead and convince
• hands on experiences in all stages of IT projects in complex and demanding environments, broad knowledge of front-to-back banking processes
• ability to partner with other IT and business teams in the context of software delivery. Comfortable working in a team with diverse backgrounds and cultures in a distributed team environment
• inquisitive, able to challenge effectively and manage conflicting stakeholder needs, passionate about shaping the digital world of tomorrow
• Must have proven track record in successfully architecting, building, releasing, and maintaining large-scale user centric Digital / Web enterprise platforms in a complex technology environment - preferably within financial services ideally a major Global Asset Manager or Investment Banking Group
• Understanding of standards, methods, techniques, templates as defined by common software development life cycle, spanning code source control to release workflow including CI CD
• Experience architecting and delivering global digital platforms and products using a range of agile frameworks, methodologies and tools, along with knowledge about which methods to apply when
• Ability to work in environments that are undergoing complex change, working in an iterative manner, evolving solutions and understanding how far to challenge and when About us
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us? Join us
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now. Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.