12 Months FTC Salaried
- Assess current components and analyze for re-architecting, design, develop, implement data processing in AWS adhering to AWS best practices
- Design & Develop application and data processing components
- Design and develop server-less components and code for Lambda, EMR steps in java or Python
- Appropriately leverage the AWS services for relevant on-perm workload
- Should assess, validate and make technical decisions proactively during development and document and put forward the pros and cons.
- Node.js and Python programing using AWS SDK libraries (Eg. Boto3)
- Data modelling and analysis skills (Structure – relational, json, xml and Semi-structured)
- Experience in working with Relational and NoSQL database
- Data processing using any standard ETL or Cloud based ETLs
- AWS services: S3, Lambda, Kenesis FH, RedShift, Beanstalk
- Developing components and jobs for Server-less architecture
- Skill in building data pipelines using Lambda, AWS Glue or Athena, other AWS services etc
- AWS DevOps process and tools like CodeCommit, CodeBuild, CodeStar etc
- Migration of workload to AWS in self-motivated, experimental and agile manner. adopting to new AWS and tool/technologies.
- Experience in Big Data platform & tools ( Hadoop, PIG, HIVE, Spark, Sqoop etc ) an added advantage.
- 4 to 6 years’ experience in DW / Data Migration / Data Processing projects
- 1 to 3 years’ hands on experience in designing, building and implementing data processing workload in AWS
- Experience in agile project team as agile project team member
About the company- Mphasis (BSE: 526299; NSE: MPHASIS) applies next-generation technology to help enterprises transform businesses globally. We are an expert, customer-centric technology partner, and our unique Mphasis Front2Back™ Transformation approach places our clients’ customers at the heart of our business. We use the exponential power of cloud and cognitive to provide hyper-personalized (C=X2C² ™=1) digital experiences to our clients and their end customers. Our Service Transformation approach helps ‘shrink the core’ through the application of digital technologies across legacy environments within an enterprise, enabling businesses to stay ahead in a changing world. Visit our website to know more: http://www.mphasis.com/