See job description for details
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- A dynamic and collaborative working environment as an L2 IT Support Analyst within our team in Operations IT.
- A role providing second level (L2) technical production support in the back office division that hosts multiple business processing applications, both in-house and vendor developed software platforms. These business applications process trades and their lifecycle, settlements, payment and client confirmations for various OTC Interest Rate Derivatives, Options, Credit and Equity de-rivatives.
- A highly responsible position which takes on the daily monitoring of user queries, investigation of issues and providing timely response to internal CS business users, proactively seeking to minimize potential application support problems through root cause analysis and monitoring
- A high-touch, technical deep-dive and hands-on support position requiring the investigation and debugging of logs and where required, source code to find bugs and issues to be fixed by de-velopment teams.
- An opportunity to work with technologies such as Kafka, Springboot, SPLUNK, IBM MQ, Con-trol-M, and AppDynamics.
- A university degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- 1 - 2 years combined IT experience in application support. Financial industry or equivalent expe-rience will be an added advantage.
- Competency in writing SQL queries (Oracle, Sybase or DB2), Unix commands and debugging procedures/functions with recent hands-on experience.
- Software development (C++, Java, .Net, Perl, Python or any other programming language) expe-rience is advantageous. This can be from a professional capacity as well as from an educational capacity for candidates with less work experience (projects, work experience, courses etc.)
- Familiarity with ITIL framework, Kafka, Springboot, SPLUNK, IBM MQ, Control-M, and AppDy-namics is an advantage.
- Excellent debugging, problem solving and analytical skills in supporting software applications.
- Fast learner, team player and positive work attitude and possess good oral and written communi-cation skills. Take ownership and accountability.
- The ability to work well under pressure and having the flexibility/willingness to resolve issues re-quiring overtime and weekend work.
Mr. N. Scialom would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.