Senior Avaloq Technical Business Analyst in Zurich | NatWest Group Careers
Join us as Technical Business Analyst for Finance & Regulatory Reporting
What you'll do
- This is an exciting opportunity for someone interested in working in an international environment to join us
- You'll be joining our organisation as it's transforming its architecture, pushing forward with innovative solutions in various technologies
- Work with the latest technologies and share your technical expertise in a collaborative, agile and forward thinking team environment
As a Business Analyst for Finance, Statutory & Regulatory Reporting, you'll analyse and interpret new reporting regulations and assess the impact on existing IT functionality and systems. You will play a key role in the regulatory and financial compliance of the organisation and be responsible to write high quality IT requirements.
Your other key responsibilities will involve:
The skills you'll need
- To oversee design processes in the area of Finance, Statutory and Regulatory reporting in an Avaloq environment
- To support the testing of new functionality, and contribute to implementation projects for Finance and Regulatory changes
- Strong collaboration with IT developers and business SME's in the UK, Switzerland and India
- Testing during release cycles
- Business and technical end user consulting
We're looking for a self reliant and goal oriented Business Analyst with specialisation in the area of Finance, Legal Reporting and Risk Management, preferably in Banking. You'll need to have excellent analytical / problem solving skills and be quickly in understanding the root cause of issues. Ideally you'll have a university degree, preferable CFA or FRM degree.
On top of this, you bring the following:
- Avaloq Certified Professional accreditation
- Good general technical skills
- Good understanding of process documentation & modification
- Strong understanding of banking instruments
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
At NatWest Group, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we'll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles. Who we are
NatWest Services (Switzerland) Ltd is an IT service provider and change enabler for the Wealth Businesses of NatWest Group. Our experienced teams are dedicated, determined and enthusiastic in using their capability and drive for innovation to design, build, maintain and run the delivery of an exceptional and sustainable service to UHNW, High Net Worth and Affluent clients.
The NatWest Group Wealth entities offer its clients a comprehensive range of private banking, wealth planning and investment management services through the Coutts, Adam & Company, Private Client Advice & Investment Services (PCAIS) and Premier Banking brands. To anticipate and respond to changing client demand, there is a growing emphasis on delivering a full range of innovative digital services.