Field Support Planner/Coordinator-EMEA- (m/w)
We are currently seeking a Field Support Planner/Coordinator (m/w) reporting to the Program Manager in Zürich. The successful applicant will be responsible for organizing and supporting Field Technicians Interventions in EMEA and providing up-to-date status reports on KPIs, SLA, and fleet stats. In this position, you will also be responsible for coordinating fleet movements across EMEA and managing fleet equipment inventory. This is a 12-month contract in the heart of Zürich. Your Responsibilities:
- Main point of contact for Field Support: analyze daily field issues and provide technical support to field operators.
- Provide 2nd line technical support and troubleshooting on complex hardware and software to fleet operations, escalate issues to the responsible team.
- Remote support for tech`s in the field, spares shipment, plan trips for field technicians: hotels, flights, etc.
- Manage fleet equipment inventory and forecast spares quarterly.
- Logistical support for car movements, coordination between operations and transport companies.
- On-site field support for new assemblies, refurbishments, upgrades and updates during all hands situation. Provide weekly schedule and progress report on field support operations and on fleet status.
- Provides up-to-date annual, quarter and weekly reports on KPI and SLA.
- Planning the Start, Technical Maintenance and End of Operations on a Country Level (preparation, refurbishment, vehicle allocations, country level fleet, winterization).
- Execute annual planning and forecasting process for fleet services, timely and accurate fleet maintenance processes.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with an emphasis in Transportation/Logistics, Management, Engineering; or equivalent experience in automotive or similar industry.
- A minimum of two years in the fleet management, remote tech support, or automotive field.
- Demonstrated mechanical interest and aptitude preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to complete projects on time and within budget.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and delegate tasks as necessary.
- Strong planning and organizational skills, as well as a demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong written/verbal communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate a message both professionally and concisely.
- Knowledge of planning tools (eg Smartsheets, Primavera, MS Project etc)
- Project management accreditation (eg CAPM, PMP, PRINCE2 etc) would be a plus
- Proficient in the use of the English language in reading, writing and speaking
- We offer you a nice challenge at one of the most exciting companies in the world. Our client has been identified multiple times as Fortune Magazine's #1 Best Place to Work and as the most powerful brand in the world. Our client has also been named as the most visited website on the Internet.
- Spring Professional provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract employees! Don't miss it! Next to a fix salary you will gain from nice fringe benefits offered by our client.
- Workload: 100%, 40 hours per week, Contract duration: 12 months (with option for the extension)
- Location: Zürich
Please apply directly online by clicking on "Apply Now". About Us
Advance your career, find a job that you love or discover a new opportunity for professional growth - we believe in these goals and work every day to help you achieve them. Spring Professional is a subsidiary of The Adecco Group specialising in temporary and permanent placement of qualified professionals.
Find out what we can do for you. Apply for this job, or for one of over 500 other vacancies at SpringProfessional.ch