Trainee Data Analyst
Job Responsibilities/Requirements: Traineeship Description
M1 Limited is committed to an employee-orientated, high performance culture that emphasises empowerment, quality, continuous improvement, and the on-going development of a superior workplace.
As a Trainee Data Analyst, you are the fundamental building blocks in delivering cutting-edge products and services. You are passionate about the nuts and bolts of communications infrastructure and systems, and excited to solve the toughest technical challenges. You enjoy working collaboratively with other teams and business partners to deliver innovative products and services, and operational excellence. Join us, to make an impact on daily life through innovation. Responsibilities
- Explore, design, develop and implement data analytics solutions across all business functions
- Integrate and prepare large and varied datasets for ease of data discovery and analytics using Business Intelligence & Analytics tools
- Automate and operationalize data pipelines
- Train and empower business users in self-help data analytics capabilities
- Collaborate with business users, advise on analytical approaches and solutions to address business challenges
- Proactively discover and incorporate new insights from all data sources / raw datasets
Technical Skills and Competencies Trainee will learn:
- Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or related field
- Passionate about discovering data insights and implementing analytics solutions that help businesses make informed decisions based on facts and data
- Technical abilities using machine learning algorithms, statistical and probability methods - regression, simulation, scenario analysis, modelling, clustering, decision trees, neural networks etc.
- Knowledge in data modeling concepts, multiple data source integration, data pipelines in data warehouses and big data platforms
- Trained in presenting analytics results effectively using data visualization & analytics tools such as Tableau and ThoughtSpot
- Trained in Big Data development and related technologies (e.g. R, Python, Scala, Matlab, Java, Hadoop, Spark, SQL & NoSQL databases, Snowflake)
- Trained in MS Azure cloud technologies and cloud computing
- Hands-on experience in supporting the setup of digital marketing campaigns
- Learn how to monitor campaign execution andprovide comprehensive tracking and reporting of all campaign activities and campaign results
- Learn how to perform comprehensive testing to ensure accuracy of campaign configurations across multiple communication channels
Thank you for expressing your interest to join us via our Traineeship vacancy. In support of Workforce Singapore's SGUnited Programme, we will only be accepting applications via MyCareersFuture .
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.