Technology Risk Manager, Group Operations & Technology
- Facilitate implementation of the Bank Group's and regulators' Technology Risk Management (TRM) related policies, guidelines for proactive risk management in the digital transformation space.
- Provide risk oversight and governance through periodic reporting technology risk profile / dashboard to management.
- Analyse risk trends using data analysis methods for targeted risk response.
- Conduct gap analysis of new regulations of processes in Digital Transformation space.
- Review and identify technology risk / security operations gaps, vulnerabilities, associated risks and mitigation measures in the Digital Transformation related processes.
- Keep abreast of regulatory requirements / industry best practices to continually enhance the existing risk management processes within Digital Transformation space.
- Provide advisory services to line departments on risk and control initiatives.
- Develop risk management framework / methods to risk assess and manage risks associated with digital transformation.
- Design & launch risk awareness programs to uplift the overall risk posture of digital transformation teams
- Bachelor's degree in IT, computing, Information Systems or any related domains.
- Sound knowledge in technology risk regulatory requirements and industry standards such as MAS TRM, ITIL, SANS, NIST, ISO 27001/2.
- Possess strong oral and written communication skills and capable of engaging senior stakeholders.
- Self-driven and able to work independently within tight deadlines in a multi-task environment
- Clear analytical thought process and good understanding of emerging technologies developments and risk management frameworks.
- 8 or more years of experience in any of these disciplines: Information security, risk management, audit and compliance in technology areas.
- Professional certification such as CISSP/CISA/CISM/CRISC would be an advantage.