Senior / Lead Network Engineer
The primary focus is to play a leading role in providing post-sales technical expertise to deliver Networking projects. You will be responsible for delivering Enterprise Networking, Data Center, Routing & Switching Solution to customers with internal teams or partners. Responsibilities
- Implement network enterprise infrastructure projects covering in area of mainly Networks and security system. May also be tasked as project lead for awarded projects.
- Gather requirement from customer within the technology domain assigned
- Design and produce Low Level Design doc and implement solution according to requirement gathered
- Ensuring projects are implemented within schedule
- Managing vendors to ensure the technical design are implemented as required if the projects are outsourced
- Design and perform user acceptance test
- Perform troubleshooting on issue arises during project implementation
- Perform standby roster for network maintenance and service support when required
- Troubleshooting of issues; conduct fault analysis and restoration of Internetwork, and service related issue within SLA
- Interface with respective staff or external parties and vendors on service escalation
*We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Diploma or Degree in IT, Computer Science or related field with CCNP/CCIE certified
- At least 5 years of working experience in implementing and administrating network devices such as Switches, Routers, Firewalls, Wireless Controllers, and Wireless Access Points
- Experienced in Data Center Networking Design, Enterprise Networks Design and Implementation
- Experienced in Large Scale network routing design and implementation & Network Security Design and Implementation
- Knowledgeable on Structured Cabling Infrastructure
- Strong sense of ownership and possess a natural knack for investigating infrastructure related issues while taking a methodical approach towards issue resolution.