About our client:
Our client is one of the well-known company within the FMCG/Retail industry. Currently, they are looking for Tax Specialist to join their growing team.
- Manage tax returns, payments, necessary paperwork, and reports.
- Estimate & track tax returns.
- Complete quarterly and annual tax reports.
- Ensure relevant tax forms submitted accordingly.
- Prepare submission of withholding tax computations for cross borders transactions.
- Communicate relevant information to various external parties including tax consultants, regulatory authorities etc.
- Involved in transfer pricing documentation.
- Manage tax compliance, reporting, filling.
- Determine tax savings and recommend strategies to improve profits.
- Forecast tax predictions to senior managers
- Handle other tax matters when required.
- Degree in Finance & Accounting.
- 3 years of handling Corporate Tax matters.
- Professional qualification such as CPA, ACCA, or CTA would be a strong advantage to your application. Excellent interpersonal and communication with good business acumen.
- Strong analytical & presentation skills.
To apply for this position, please click on the relevant link. For more information, do not hesitate to drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly take note that ONLY shortlisted candidate will be notified for the role.