Sr. Manager - BPO Quality Management
Detailed Role & Responsibilities
- Determines Operational Quality strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning.
- Identifying and evaluating state-of-the-art technologies; defining user requirements; establishing technical specifications, quality and customer-service standards; contributing information and analysis to organizational strategic plans and reviews.
- Lead periodic Quality reviews with the client and managing expectations
- Maintains good relationships with clients, working closely with them towards meeting business objectives, timelines and handle all requests and escalations at the right time
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge in Quality operations and helps in setting up and improving knowledge management
- Identifies, analyzes, organizes, and leads operational development opportunities that are scalable within the contact center organization
- Make recommendations to the current workflow and processes through automations, process improvements and innovations to enhance customer experience
- Implement preventive & corrective measures after doing Root Cause Analysis, identifying failure points which impact business & customer
- Implement risk and change management processes including business continuity
- Maintains and improves Quality by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing system audits and analyses; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs; installing upgrades.
- Prepares and reports out Quality performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Accomplishes human resource objectives by
- Recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees;
- Administering scheduling systems;
- Communicating job expectations;
- Planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions;
- Planning and reviewing compensation actions;
- Enforcing policies and procedures.
- Post Graduate or equivalent (preferably MBA), Six-Sigma Black Belt certification or relevant domain certification preferred
- Relevant Experience and Minimum # of Years : 12 - 16 Years