Senior Process Executive-Data
Process Specialist - Tech Support Qualification
: Graduate (exclusion
BE/BTech/MCA) or High School graduate or above as may be applicable in the Geo Responsibility
: Stakeholder/Business Management
- Design/Develop Creative artifacts for Ads as per client supplied brief and within brand and design guidelines.
Develop internet / intranet web pages in the prescribed format adhering to client requirements within agreed TAT Customer Relationship Management
For Voice processes Only
- • Provide information, educate customer to update trackers, update required applications & tools and keep SME and TL informed of new issues.
- • Effectively communicate information on products/services and/or trouble shoot issues within the specified time frames agreed upon with the client, in a manner that is understandable by the end user/ customer & educate customer.
- • Connect with the customer & provide highest level of customer satisfaction.
- • Update trackers, Create, categorize and prioritize tickets and update required applications & tools and keep SME and TL informed of new issues.
- • Probe effectively & efficiently to understand customers issue and report incident and resolve all issues received on phone.
Process Improvements and Adherence
- • Process Executives are expected to call back on time.
- • Meet process SLAs / metrics - productivity and quality targets within the established timelines.
- • Ensure process guidelines are followed and met as documented.
- • Stay updated with the process knowledge / changes refer to knowledge updates/ repositories to effectively process transactions.
Project Control, Management and Review / Program delivery
- • Adhere to security practices set by organization.
- • Receive tickets/work on issues related to respective process.
For Voice Processes Only
- • Raise/update CRM tool under required categories for issues identified or escalate to the SME / TL.
- • Receive Inbound calls / make outbound call to support customers on issues related to account management, CRM issues, customization, analytics, creating Dashboards, creating reports, features etc.
People / Team
- • Make outbound calls to follow up / confirm resolution.
- • Contribute to and participate proactively in knowledge sharing sessions.
Must Have Skills
- • Participate and contribute to organizational activities.