- Well versed in English and Japanese
- Need to get qualified in internal quality analysis process and minimum of two major products
- Achieves assignments using established guidelines, procedures and policies.
- Participates in internal calibration sessions and Gauge variance session with the team
- Work well with others in a team-oriented environment and to gain their cooperation
- Ability to work on daily and weekly special projects
- Meet the set business targets
- Coach, mentor and share feedback to the trainees/ team by doing P2P auditing the cases that are processed by IQAs
- Participating in team huddles
- Ensure daily productivity and quality metrics are met/exceeded
- Supporting in process improvement projects for all the products that we support
- Minimum qualification - Graduate in any discipline
- Ability to handle heavy data related assignments. Ability to multitask based in priorities
- 3 to 4 yrs of work experience in Quality/Operations BPS/ ITeS in a backend process with excellent command data centric assignments
- Should have Quality related experience
- Strong MS Office skills, especially MS Presentation and MS Excel
- Experience working with large volumes of data
- Strong communication skills - ability to work closely with internal staffing client
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment.
- Should have great networking and rapport building skills. Should be able to communicate effectively with senior management executives
- Detail oriented to ensure accurate issue tracking and reporting.
Employee Status : Fixed Term Contractor
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Jun 13 2022
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.