Process Developer -Order To Cash- Tagalog & EN
Process Developer -Order To Cash- Tagalog & EN - MAN005859
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Process Developer - Order to Cash - Tagalog
Qualifications we seek in you
- Interaction with end customers via Calls and Emails for collecting pass due amounts.
- To ensure the collections numbers/targets (monthly/ quarterly/ yearly) are met.
- Manage Conference Calls with Country / Regional Financial Managers to discuss top 20 Delinquent Accounts based on customer segmentation.
- Liaising closely with internal partners departments (like sales, Operations, Credit teams) for issue resolution.
- Candidate has to be good with calculation of percentage & ratios – Numerical ability.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree – B.Com, M.COM/MBA
- Experience in Collection or Payment Dispute management
- Good knowledge & proficient experience in OTC Domain
- Recognized OTC domain certifications
- Experience in SAP, ERP & other work-flow tool.
- Must be detailed oriented, organized, with a phenomenal sense of urgency and hard working
- Transaction level experience in Collections process (either B2B or B2C)
- Proficient with Excel and MS office tools.
- Effective working knowledge of supporting tools (e.g. workflow, collections workbench)
- Ability to handle multifaceted volumes of workloads and to meet targets and deadlines on time
- Ability to work independently, multitask and take ownership
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Job Process Developer
Primary Location MY-Selangor
Education Level Associate's Degree/College Diploma
Job Posting Dec 17, 2020, 3:07:20 PM
Unposting Date Ongoing
Master Skills List Operations
Job Category Full Time