Full Stack Developer; Java J2EE + JSF (or similar enterprise JAVA frameworks; Spring) mySQL Database Tomcat Server Administration experience preferred DevOps CI/CD experience preferred (Azure DevOps Tools) API Development Experience (API Gateway/ API services) Able to Travel frequently to Customer Site (Thailand)-20%
Title: Java Developer
Type of Hire: Permanent
Work Location: KL, MY
- Perform development adhering to all standards and framework
- Contribute to creation of standards & frameworks for the project
- Perform peer code reviews
- Write Unit Test case as per program specification and execute unit tests
- Learn and understand relevant application functional & technical architecture and use the same effectively during development
- Follow documented SDLC life cycle as per quality management standards
- Participate in System Tests and system integration tests
- Support developers by providing technical assistance and improve technical competency levels amongst team members
- Act as an interface for SCM related functions and release management
- Executes proof of concepts for technology / product selection under guidance
- Participate in architecting solutions, technical audits for the project
- Design modules based on Technical specs.
- DB Design for the modules/units assigned.
- Interact with Project team to understand the requirements
- Implement best practices
1. Very Strong programming Knowledge in Java, Spring, Hibernate, REST, Webservices, MQ/JMS.
2. Good Communication Skills and Support team by providing technical assistance. Should have experience in Agile development.
3. Tools : Github, Maven, JFROG, Jenkins
4. DB2, PL/SQL & SQL server related database skill