Cognizant Graduate Program:
Cognizant's culture is highly collaborative, and the potential for working together on cross-functional or cross-business projects is very high. Cognizant's graduate training program prepares aspiring, capable and qualified individuals to work and thrive in a rapidly changing, technology-driven world.
Delivered by a team committed to developing leaders of tomorrow, our graduate training program equips you with the skills sought by industry leaders so that you can take our clients' businesses forward. The ability to navigate a dynamic environment, being people-oriented, and having a passion for technology and learning are key factors for success. Responsibilities:
- Creating Test Scenarios Test Case Design Test Execution Logging and Retesting of defects and Failed test cases re-execution regression testing and UAT support along with Post Go Live support
- Creation and co-ordination for requited Test data with different stakeholders
- Ensuring knowledge transition to the team
- Candidates with Bachelor's Degree specializing in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering, Management Information Systems and other relevant fields.
- Candidates with relevant work experience of up to 12 months will also be considered.
- Candidates are expected to work on multiple tasks assigned and able to discern the priorities and needs.
- Experience with planning and leading teams in delivering the projects during their student projects will be an added advantage.
- Strong understanding and organizational skill to work on the data to produce relevant information to disseminate to stakeholders.
- Basic Java programming, testing and SDLC will be required.
- Ability to work collaboratively with global project teams.
- Keen interest to pursue a long term career in the challenging Information Technology arena.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Sep 19 2023
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.