BPO Service Delivery Manager
Social media experience, Online Video Sharing experience, Internal controls, Business process efficiency, project management, Quality improvement - These are some of the qualities and areas of interest we are looking for in our prospective Delivery Manager's.
Projects where Cognizant would position the Manager's, will allow them to develop as a specialist decision maker on topics that will be very pertinent global issues around social values, free speech and health and safety.
The Service Delivery Manager has the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for building a personal relationship with key client staff
- Successful service delivery, SLA achievement and high level of customer satisfaction
- Monitoring overall performance of services
- Good communication around issues and opportunities. Get things done, make things happen
- Collaborating with senior management on client account management and growth
- Ensuring operations teams are aware of changes and are prepared
- Building service reports
- Service reporting and sponsoring service delivery meetings
- Pulling in additional resources when needed e.g. specialist teams or people for specific issues opportunities
- Removing all obstacles to customer satisfaction and/or financial performance
- Communicating across organizational boundaries from engineers through to senior managers
- 3rd party management responsibilities
- Looking out for client long term interests
- Following up if service delivery is not meeting expectations
- Mapping clients' requirements and coordinating in developing and implementing processes in line with pre-set guidelines.
- Monitoring the overall functioning of processes, identifying improvement areas and implementing adequate measures to maximize customer satisfaction level.
- Generating MIS reports & dashboards with a view to appraise management of the process operations and assist in critical decision-making process.
- Conducting Governance checkpoints and status meetings.
- Creating awareness on driving projects, process improvement strategy & methodology and ensuring maximum operational efficiency.
- Administering scheduling systems, communicating job expectations, planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions, enforcing policies and procedures.
- Establishing process controls to ensure all SLA's and KPI's are consistently met.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5 years of Team management/supervisory experience
- 5 years of Client Management in an Operations Delivery environment
- 2 years of process improvement experience
- Six sigma or lean certification
- SQL, Excel, and/or similar data analysis experience
Professional Skills Requirements:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
- Proactive with a strong work ethic and eagerness to go the extra mile for self and with team
- Resourcefulness and creative thinking
- Proficiency in Google products, including Gmail, Calendar, Google Drive (docs, spreadsheets, drawings)
- Passion for social media. Conversant with channels that provide on demand Video
- Neutral mindset to alternative video content that needs classification
- Must have some inclination/ viewpoint towards any/some of the following :
- Social media marketing
- Online Video Content
- Business process efficiency
- Project management,
- Quality Improvement & Continuous improvement concepts