• 5+ years of experience delivering business intelligence solutions
• Able to scope large efforts, conduct meetings, and write technically oriented documents
• Able to work with functional and technical teams
• Proven ability delivering complex and time sensitive projects
• Strong communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Architect / Lead with strong passion for turning large data into actionable insights that drive improved business performance. She/he must have strong analytical skills and ability to quickly transform the data into presentable format that would help answer hard questions with current generation analytical reporting.
• Good analytical and problem solving skills
• Fluent in relational database concepts
• Must be knowledgeable in software development lifecycles/methodologies i.e. agile
• Has strong presentation and collaboration skills and can communicate all aspects of the job requirements, including the creation of formal documentation
• Strong problem solving, time management and organizational skills
• Good knowledge and understanding of the manufacturing industry
• Experience in working with the multi-cultural teams in multiple geographies with good collaboration skills
• Fluent in English verbal/written communication.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Apr 21 2022
About Cognizant Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.