Associate - Projects
We are seeking talented and motivated individuals for the role of Web Developer
, with below qualification
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Matured individuals who are comfortable working in an agile environment with critical peer reviews of design and code.
- Offer constructive critical reviews of other's designs and code.
- Candidate must be able to collaboratively work with product owners / Project team to develop use stories and test cases.
- Advantage if they will be able to research, trial, and recommend new technologies of interest to the group.
- Experience with taking code through testing, deployment, and production and will not have merely handed off code to QA and Production Support.
- Knowledge on TDD Tools like Jasmine , Mocha, Jest (advantage)
- Nice to have experience on full stack with Node JS/Java/Kotlin/Springboot
- Experience in integration with RESTFul APIs
- Advocate delivery excellence, minimising delivery risk.
- Agile development of banking services.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams in agile development.
- Conduct continuous development and/or integration & testing.
- Cross browser and Accessibility (Advantage)