We are looking for individuals who are able to:
• Develop, test and implement technical solutions. Prepare application test plans and conduct unit, integration and system testing.
• Analyse user requirements, determine technical level of effort required and prepare technical design and specifications.
• Analyses and validates system requirements and existing business processes and information systems. Assists in the development and implementation of new programs and/or modifications of existing applications.
• Codes, tests, debugs, documents and implements software applications according to standards.
• Evaluates and provides technical solutions to application development problems.
• Follow project plan or scheduled release plan for completion of planning out work activities to complete the release/plan. Maintain a risk/change management plan to keep plan in scope with assigned tasks.
• Perform other related duties as assigned. Our Requirements
• Bachelor's Degree of Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent disciplines
• Involve in application development with J2EE technologies: Java, JSP, JMS, JAXB, JDB
• Familiar with basic Unix/ Linux commands and shell scripting
• Analytical and creative problem solving.
• Proficiency in object-oriented design techniques and principles
• Resourceful, independent, good team player and result oriented
• Proficient in both oral and written English.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools (Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
• 1 to 3 years working on the Insurance industry preferred
• To manage the entire functional testing/support UAT testing
• Prepare test plan, test cases, progress status report, Jira defects and work closely with team members
• Prepare sample test data and perform test execution
• Attend meeting with project team to follow up with the outstanding issues, functional requirement clarification, modules delivery timeline and test environment preparation
• Prepare systems documentation