About DXC Technology:
We are a Fortune 500 global IT services leader. Our more than 130,000 people in 70-plus countries are entrusted by our customers to deliver what matters most. We use the power of technology to deliver mission critical IT services across the Enterprise Technology Stack to drive business impact. DXC is an employer of choice with strong values, and fosters a culture of inclusion, belonging and corporate citizenship. We are DXC Essential Job Functions
- Plans, designs and recommends business processes to improve and support business activities.
- Analyzes and documents client's business requirements and processes and communicates these requirements by constructing conceptual data and process models, including data dictionaries and volume estimates from organization.
- Creates test scenarios and develops test plans to be used in testing the business applications in order to verify that client requirements are incorporated in to the system design. Assists in analyzing testing results throughout the project.
- Provides input into developing and modifying systems to meet client needs and develops business specifications to support these modifications.
- Facilitates meetings with clients to gather and document requirements and explore potential solutions.
- Assists in coordinating business analyst tasks on information technology projects and provide support to other team members.
- Assists in analyzing testing results in all phases.
- Participates in technical reviews and inspections to verify 'intent of change' is carried out through the entire project.
- Assists in providing time estimates for project related tasks.
- Assists with developing the methods and procedures required to identify whether current business goals and objectives meet organizational needs.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, information systems, or related field preferred
- Minimum 6+ years of experience as Business Analyst
- Strong Insurance knowledge, Group health experience is an added advantage
- Life Insurance domain certification
- Experience working with the interface of information technology with functional groups within an organization
- Experience working with business processes and re-engineering
- Experience working with computer programming concepts and basic language
Work Environment Our Culture and Benefits
- Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Good communication skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Presentation skills to present to management and customers
- Personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Good ability to work in a team environment with multiple team members
- Willingness to travel
DXC is committed to building better futures for our customers, colleagues, environment, and communities. We take care of each other and foster a culture of inclusion, belonging and corporate citizenship. We put this to action developing and implementing societal initiatives within our Social Impact Practice. #WeAreDXC
Our "people first" philosophy means we offer competitive remuneration, benefits, training and career opportunities that reflect our commitment to improving the lives of our employees, and the communities in which we live and work. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
DXC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we welcome submissions from people from all walks of life. We celebrate our diversity and recognize it is the unique contributions of our people that give us our edge. We stand by the 'bring your whole-self to work' philosophy. It is our inclusive culture that powers our results, and our company grows only if our people grow.