SAP BPC Specialist
Job Description: Job Description:
Facilitate, coordinate, execute and support the execution of activities for the overall EPM system enhancements or projects through the development, establishment and implementation of EPM enhancement framework by covering its functionalities and capabilities and supporting EPM business processes as required by Division Business IT/Finance in order to enhance business value creation through IT innovation and support the business in attaining competitive advantage and operational excellence. Responsibilities:
Education and Experience Required:
- Execute, implement and monitor the sustainability of EPM system through the establishment of EPM Knowledge Management Framework as well as through the conduct of regular knowledge sharing sessions among Division users through the establishment of EPM Community of Practice (COP) to ensure the retention of its knowledge throughout Division business that will contribute towards the increase of skill and capability building that leads to greater system utilization and improve the efficiency of the business planning processes
- Design, execute and enforce the establishment and development of EPM Compliance for Division Business in alignment with Group IT Security by establishing Group Policies and Authorities (GPA) in order to minimize any commercial/ technical exposure and to achieve a secured, well-controlled EPM reporting application and also enhancing and promoting awareness on system compliance
- Plan, develop and implement change management as per Division Business Master plan through the effective communication on new or enhanced solution or processes in order to support analytics, consolidation, reporting applications, performance scorecards and dashboards for stakeholder in a timely manner and effective strategic decision making.
- Monitor, track and support the overall EPM implementations or enhancement projects, through regular meeting with business and service provider to ensure the projects are within timelines and comply with business objective.
- Recognized Degree, majoring in the area of Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Information Technology, Finance, Accounting or Business related fields, or equivalent experiences.
- At least 2 years of related working experience in IT industry or BPC / BW / QLIK / Business Accounting applications implementation or support environment.
- Experienced in Solution Architect for Business Intelligence implementation or as Business Specialist for BPC / BW / QLIK applications implementation
- Keep abreast with Information Technology advancements and developments and have the ability to understand and utilise new technology
- Able to apply structured problem solving skills to quickly evaluate problems, identify root cause, action plans, impacts and resolution options.
- Experience in support technologies, e.g. calls logging software, knowledge base, customer-focused support, IT Service Desk function etc. is desirable.