Get to know our Digital Bank Malaysia Project Team:
Grab led consortium has been selected to receive a digital banking license in Malaysia, subject to meeting all of BNM's regulatory conditions. Malaysia digital bank will accelerate access to financial services for underserved Malaysians. We are forming a dedicated A team that aims to redefine banking and if you would like to join us on this journey, apply today!
Get to know the Role:
We’re a brand new team formed to build out our digital bank.
As part of the Product Team, you will lead some of our highest impact, strategic projects. You’ll be responsible for raising the bar, delivering projects that require complex stakeholder management and coordination across multiple cross-functional teams. You will have the opportunity to help define the overall digibank product strategy as we progress from application to launch and beyond.
We like creative hustlers, people who can think outside the box, motivate and get stuff done even if it seems impossible. We work fast, push the boundaries, try new things and sometimes they don’t work, so we embrace failure and lifelong learning.
The day-to-day activities:
- Develop innovative and industry leading products that uniquely serve our customers and differentiate our products from competitors.
- Collaborate with engineering, design and other stakeholders to define an ambitious strategy, develop and maintain a prioritized product backlog, and execute on delivering delightful and impactful experiences for customers.
- Work with Product Marketing, Operations and other stakeholders on innovative and well defined go-to-market plans.
- Ship minimum-loveable-products based on quantitative and qualitative data on user behavior and experimentation (e.g. a/b testing, survey data, usability studies).
- Define success metrics and consistently measure the impact of your work.
- Lead the team to deliver the roadmap through agile sprint cycles, breaking down the product roadmap into executable stories and requirements
The must haves:
- 5+ years experience as a product manager with a tech software company.
- A degree in computer science, software engineering, information technology, business, finance, economics or related fields.
- Demonstrable success in launching new products or features with clear metrics and impact; ideally in a fintech, ecommerce or startup environment.
- Healthy blend of strategic thinking capabilities with An innate "dream big, start small" mindset and an eagle eye for detail.
- Empathy for users and a drive to discover and resolve their pain points.
- An analytical and a data-driven approach to problem solving.
- An owner’s mindset - you don’t shy away from the hard stuff.
- Passion for building delightful product experiences.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with an ability to quickly command trust and respect from executives and partners.