PC Security Engineer (Japanese Speaker)
Education and Skiils required:
- The role is responsible to provide IT security services to our customers.
- Monitor and report on all security related alerts, incidents and breaches and provide assistance in the investigation and resolution of security incidents, when required
- Investigate endpoint agent AV related issues reported by users.
- Produce monthly security reports for the clients
- Manage endpoints with DLP and ensure policies are in agreement with client
- Coordinate with relevant IT personnel to ensure that all security incidents are resolved in timely manner.
- Manage all customer interactions in a professional manner with a strong emphasis on customer satisfaction
- Utilize internal guidelines to properly fulfil client requests and resolve incidents received via e-mail or internal ticketing systems in a timely and detail-oriented manner.
- Analyse and assess security incidents and escalate to appropriate internal teams for additional assistance.
- Assist customers to effectively implement corporate security policies on existing information system.
- Any other related work as requested by the Lead / Head to support achievement of the department's strategies and objectives.
- Must have excellent verbal/written Japanese language skill
- Bachelor's degree in a computer science or equivalent.
- Fresh graduate with Cyber Security major is encouraged to apply.
- Basic understanding of IT Security field.
Job ID 51441373 More Jobs From DXC Technology
SAP ABAP Developer
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia 17 days ago Full time Competitive