About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities & Our Ideal Candidate
- System access Issuance according to system matrix for new joiner and existing staffs. Raise access through SRM system and according to Price Solutions (PS) system matrix. Check all SRM raised by OPS team .To follow up with the team that process the access until the RMS completed, liaise with the system owner of the access in order to solve issue/problem that face by PS staff.
- Resignee for access deletion/maintenance To raise email deletion for resignee and access deletion of the staff.
- PS branches building maintenance To help PS staff branches to raise any issue on the building maintenance, Follow up any pending issue until case close.
- Health & Safety Liaises with Bank CRES &H&S committee, follow up until case close, Log incident ticket for CRES reference and vendor reference, attending meeting.
- Office expansion/Close Check invoice given by vendor and prepare PO for payment purpose. Follow up with the vendor on the project, obtain quotation from vendor, track job done, follow up all.
- Breakdown replacement/general fixes To ensure all vendor to complete all work on time, attend weekend work if required by vendor, logging complaint, obtain quotation for costing, track job done.
- Secure shared Folder To check and do maintenance for share drive access, raise and delete unnecessary SSF accordingly.
- BCP /BIA (Business Impact Analysis) - Compile and check all PS BCP submitted by branches and send report to SCB ,quarterly report and conduct One Bank BCP Tier 2& 3 exercise, make necessary arrangement with your counter-part on the scheduled date & time; ensure team member perform the BCP Exercise at the site, accordingly.
- Supplier/ Vendor Liaises with the supplier/ vendors/CRES if any issue relating to building maintenance/ seek for approval/prepare letter for any terminations service or any new request/deal with vendor on any work request by PS and branches.
- Email Grouping Check all PS email grouping /adding new staff to group/ delete any unnecessary base on the latest org chart given by PSHR.
- CB USER admin access maintenance Check all listing given by the team on maintenance or any deletion access required by the team.
- CTOS monthly maintenance Check and update Ctos user by monthly and any deletion send to Ctos team for deletion, update vendor on the new listing.
- PS Sales commission Preparing all the commission for entitle staff ,deal with AEON /Jusco on the buying process, record and keep track on the voucher for PS.
- PS iphone To keep track and return to SCB for any unused/resignee Iphone or Ipad, any issue on both device liaise with SCB and IT team.
- Voice Recording Raise VR request and liaise with Iron Mountain to get the archival DVD as per requested by Risk and Compliance.
- PS IT issue Deal with local IT on the issue that facing by PS staff, follow up the issue until resolved such as lan id issue, pc cant log in.
- Avaya system To help PS staff using avaya on the issue such as maintenance of display name, issue on Avaya log in.
- PS transfer staff To help SA and staff on the issue of transferring staff such as access maintenance.
- Desktop/Laptop To check and keep track on the record of hardware for all PS branches on quarterly basis.
- Purchase Order Prepare Po to vendor accordingly.
- Office mailbox Responsible to check mailer box on daily basis
- PS System Matrix - Update system access based on manager requirement to add new system access needed on quarterly basis by RBORF approval.
- SECOM - Do arrangement on the maintenance of alarm and door access by quarterly.
- SRM - Ad hoc SRM need to be handle such as VPN access, hardware request/return/refresh, avaya access, software installation, application related issue, Platform ID related issue, Skype/OCS ID, printing access, AD Security group and etc.
- Qualification - Bachelor of Business (Major in International Business) / LCCI Level 2 Certificate in Book-Keeping and Accounts/ Customs and GST Agents Course
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.