Time Type: Full time
Worker Type: Contingent Worker Responsibilities:
- Assisting Claims Procurement & Vendor Management and learning through processes and conducting Procurement system testings. Essential learning of future state Claims procurement management, regulatory and compliance needs.
- Assisting Claims recovery functions, learning through stages of Claims recovery and subrogation .
- Assisting Workers compensation claims, learning the importance of building better data foundations in order to drive automation and claims triaging models .
- Assist Claims RI functions to perform necessary follow ups and learning through Inward Claims .
- Assist Claims Quality functions, assist in learning through quality manuals and performing audit functions .
- BA (Hons) or BSC (Hons) Degree.
- Basic research skills and Microsoft Office..
- Developing communication, organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills..
- Excellent customer focus.
- Articulate with effective written and interpersonal skills.
Application Close Date: 29/09/2023 11:59 PM
How to Apply:
To submit your application, click "Apply" and follow the step by step process.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
QBE is an equal opportunity employer and is required to comply with equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction it operates.