ITS - Assistant Project Manager (Application Development)
Taking the role of an Assistant Project Manager and/or Team Lead to implement KPMG local / global applications and to ensure local software development is meeting users requirement, adherence to security standard and implemented in a timely manner.
- Participate in project delivery as Assistant Project Manager and/or work-stream Team Leader.
- To plan and implement projects developed both locally and global applications.
- To plan and perform research and analysis to support project and practice development works, presentations, and proposal development.
- Define and adhere to standardized application development life cycle methodology and coding standards.
- Responsible for development, testing, integration, implementation, documentation and maintenance of all application systems.
- Plan post-deployment application support activities.
- Develop training plans, training sessions and provide performance appraisal.
- Adherence to security standard.
- Provide and develop project reports on a timely basis.
- Manage development team through software definition, development, testing to deployment phases.
- Manage day-to-day project related issues and client/user-team relationships.
- Candidate must possess a good degree in IT or its equivalent.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant working experience specializing in Software Development and Project Management.
- Hands-on experience in leading system implementation & conversion project(s).
- Knowledge in IT applications implementation and disaster recovery cycles would be added advantages.
- A team leader quality, self-motivated, organized with excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skill, and good report writing skills.
- Strong analytical and management skills.
- Required skills: ASP.NET (VB.Net or C#), AJAX and Java Script
- Proficient understanding or web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3.
- Knowledge of XML and OO Programming
- Have experience as a full stack developer.
- Experience on MYSQL and MSSQL DB programming.
- Experience on Application, WEB and Database server installation and configuration.