Data Transformation Analyst I
Based in our Petaling Jaya office, you will be an integral part of our non-technical Global Subject Matter Experts (SME) for Engineering Standards & Regulatory Data .
The team provides support to functional groups relying on the SME, which includes internal data capture teams, Customer Support teams, IHS External Customers and Product Managers. Responsibilities
- Day to day monitoring and resolution of external customer queries related to Standard & Regulatory content.
- Day to day monitoring and resolution of queries related to Standard & Regulatory content from internal data capturing teams
- Responding to queries related to Standard & Regulatory content from Product Management teams
- Responsible for Currency & Accuracy of Standard & Regulatory content in IHS Products
- Primary contact for escalated internal and external customer inquiries related to Standard & Regulatory content
- Responsible for developing and maintaining Documentation & SOP's that describe data capture rules for Standard & Regulatory content
- Coordinating training & certification of content specialists & data capture teams
- Advanced level written and spoken English language skills.
- Effective communicator and strong analytical skills.
- Familiarity with Adobe Acrobat tool.
- Intermediate level experience in MS Office product suite
- A Degree in Information Management, Business, or related fields; or combination of education and prior experience.
- Technology background with ability to quickly learn and assimilate new knowledge.
- Experience working in a global MNC environment interacting with colleagues in different regions, countries and time zones .
- Experience using online application sharing software (ie. Microsoft Teams, Skype).
- A great communicator
- Customer focused
- A problem-solver
IHS Markit is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the laws and regulations in any of our locations.
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Statement Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.