Associate / Senior Associate - IT Consultant (Internal Audit / Financial Due Diligence Background Preferred)
We help organizations to work smarter and grow faster. Our work is always evolving to respond to industry trends and management focus, and we combine our deep technical skills in response to our clients' changing needs. Over time, what we do remains closely linked with helping our clients improve the way they operate; innovate and grow; reduce costs; manage risks; leverage talent; and change the way they do business. Our aim is to support our clients in designing, managing and executing lasting beneficial change.
The team is expanding with the continuous growth of project engagements and is seeking junior to senior level professionals to join our KPMG ITET practice.
*Position grade for successful shortlisted candidates will be based upon the assessment of the candidate's profile during the interview session, if invited.
• Work with clients in a range of IT projects such as system review, system impact assessment, system design, etc.
• Plan and perform research and analysis in accordance to project requirements
• Develop/document project deliverables such as IT landscape diagrams, reports, policies & procedures, etc.
• Involve in business development opportunities such as development of proposals, sales presentations, research, etc.
• Other activities as directed by Management or as required by operational needs
• A recognized degree in computer science, information systems, engineering, business, finance & accounting or any other related fields
• For Associates, fresh graduates to 2 years of working experience
• For Senior Associates, minimum 3 years of working experience
• Good understanding with financial regulatory requirements, frameworks, policies and procedures, i.e. Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM), Bursa Malaysia, Securities Commission Malaysia.
• Independent, self-motivated, organized, and results oriented individuals
• Ability to multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines
• Strong analytical and management skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Good command of English
• A combined understanding of both Information Technology and Business
• Interested and passionate about Information Technology
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
• Experience/knowledge in business operations/processes (e.g. procurement, sales, finance, etc.) is an added advantage