Time Type: Full time
Worker Type: Employee
Provide actuarial services to support our operations in the Asia Pacific division. This includes reserving, reporting, portfolio management, pricing, renewals and technical analysis. Responsibilities :
- Support Regional Pricing Manager (Portfolio Pricing) in:
- Develop and maintain valid and accurate pricing models & tools in line with Group Pricing Standards.
- Include Qnect price execution (impact analysis, MUT, deployment).
- Include Rater price execution (impact analysis, testing, deployment).
- Provide individual risk pricing for large risks meeting requirements providing quality insights as part of the UW process.
- Provide robust management information and reporting on rate adequacy and relevant metrics supporting robust and proactive portfolio management.
- Business partner with UW leads on portfolio management and insights, budgeting, remediation activities, Cell Reviews.
- Key Performance Indicator: Review and refresh pricing models & tools in line with Asia Pricing Plan with minimum annually.
- Key Performance Indicator: Individual pricing reviews completed for all large accounts exceeding required threshold, to SLA.
- Key Performance Indicator: Accurate MI reporting in place and updated within 15 days of month end.
- Key Performance Indicator: Rate adequacy statistics reported on in every cell review and Asia UW Committee.
- Key Performance Indicator: Commercial raters up to date and incorporates the outcomes of the most recent pricing reviews within 2 months of completion.
- Key Performance Indicator: Qnect pricing up to date and incorporates the outcomes of the most recent pricing reviews within 2 months of completion.
- Minimum 3+ years' experience in Insurance Industry.
- Graduate qualification as an actuary.
- Ability to analyze, interpret and extrapolate data from a number of sources and resolve complex issue.
- Ability to communicate complicated concepts in a simple manner.
- Demonstrated influential interpersonal skills.
- Preferably programming skills in SAS/SQL.
Application Close Date: 30/12/2023 11:59 PM
How to Apply:
To submit your application, click "Apply" and follow the step by step process.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
QBE is an equal opportunity employer and is required to comply with equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction it operates.