Accounts Collection Specialist
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
The IBM Global Financing Center, which commenced operations in Malaysia in 2006, is a cross-functional organization that provides expert business support, pricing, credit, IT and business controls for IBM Global Financing business across IBM's140 growth market countries. The Center's mission is to provide responsive and effective support services to internal clients to facilitate the achievement of planned business results and client satisfaction.
- This Financing Business Support role has responsibility for maintaining a good client relationship with IBM clients and business partners, as well as internal client relationships, in support of financing agreements.
- The individuals in this role use dedicated financing systems and processes in the support of varied responsibilities such as Contract Preparation and Acceptance, Vendor Financing, Project Financing, Syndications, Inventory and Accounts Receivable Financing, Volume Purchase/Settlement Management and Collections.
- Manage the receivables for collection portfolio assigned and ensure all overdue by customer are paid promptly by calling and other means of reaching out to clients, maintaining customer relations.
- Organize collection to meet Operational KPIs.Attend AR Review calls.
- Provide complete and solid collection status and progress updates.
- Plan and implement collection strategies and engage in direct collection of receivables.
- Coordinate with credit control, bad debts analyst of exceptional, problematic or suspicious custom er and provide case histories where applicable to minimise bad debt and loss from fraud.
- Work closely with Cash Application Team to advice and ensure that payment are allocate/apply correctly, include clearing UFA (Unapplied Fund Account).
- Perform credit & finance analysis by providing AR status / outstanding to Credit / Treasury for credit release purposes or on customer accoun
- In order to manage credit limits terms and order releasing, the role provides operational and administrative support to the business by being responsible for organizational tasks of varying complexity.
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
- Fresh graduate is encouraged to apply.
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
- Account receivable, client relationship management related experience are plus points.
About Business Unit
IBM Global Financing (IGF), the lending and leasing division of IBM, is a worldwide leader in information technology financing that provides financial service excellence, to accelerate value from technology and help our clients achieve the next best thing. IGF provides funding to more than 125,000 customers in more than 40 countries, enabling our customers to buy or lease hardware, software, and services not only from IBM, but from any technology vendor. Some institutions finance purchases. We finance possibilities.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status. Preferred Education:
Bachelor's Degree Commissionable: