- Experience in working in Insurance Domain 6-9 years, preferably in Property & Casualty
- Comprehensive understanding of insurance Industry Trends & Strategies.
- Demonstrated Business Analysis skills - working on projects in Insurance domain.
- Design thinking and ability to work in fast paced and ambiguous situations
- Ability to gather users' requirements for system enhancements, analysis of requirements, plan and execute functional, non-functional and system integration tests.
- Ability to collaborate with business users to assess the complexity and elicit effort estimation.
- Based on the requirement gathered, to generated artefacts such as BRD, FSD, use case and other relevant documents for the project and ensure user sign-off.
- Plan and execute functional and system integration testing and support business in the user acceptance testing
- Follow through the defect resolutions and ensuring all defects must be resolved within the stipulated timeline
- Chair and facilitate meetings with project stakeholders where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members. Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings
- Strong understanding of technology trends and Insurance Industry applicability for technologies like Cloud, Analytics, Data, IPA/RPA, AI/ML
- Strong understanding and familiarity with Software Development Life Cycle including Agile methodology and Systems Analysis, Use Case Modeling etc.
- Strong Communication & Presentation Skills with a flair for writing documents & ability to present to various audiences.
- Displays high level of personal maturity and ability to perform in an unstructured, ambiguous environment
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Job Posting : Jun 17 2022
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.