To provide specialist virtual desktop technical capability and delivery within the Workplace Virtualisation team including design, integration of new and future technologies, project and BAU support.
Working closely with other Workplace & Infrastructure technical, project and product, this role will involve the delivery of strategic direction and expansion of the client Virtual desktop infrastructure as well as a strong design and integration mind-set to support any future move to a true cloud-based service.
You are part of an international Virtual Workplace team consisting out of 30+ virtual desktop experts managing 20+ Citrix farms for 30.000+ users. Skills And Experience:
- Proven experience of working within a project environment providing technical leadership, design, and performance enhancement
- Proven experience in understanding and utilising new technology in this environment and in identifying and resolving problems
- Strategic understanding of broad range of Virtual Desktop technologies
- Ability to communicate ideas & solutions to audiences of all levels and nationalities, adapting style accordingly.
- Ability to pass on relevant I.T. knowledge to others.
- Ability to lead the development of I.T. solutions in Virtual Workplace
- Ability to liaise with 3 rd party suppliers and customers
- Solution design experience.
- Must have a strong experience & understanding of the following technologies:
- Citrix XenDesktop 7.x plus legacy products
- Citrix Cloud
- Active Directory
- Windows 10, Windows 7 & Windows Server 2008 > 2016
- Deep technical knowledge and experience the following technologies required:
- Broader Citrix product knowledge including Storefront & Netcaler
- Citrix products that supplement XenApp and XenDesktop
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure environments incl ESX
- Application Virtualization using Microsoft App-V
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Job Posting : Feb 20 2023
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.