Vice President, Transfer Pricing
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity-not just answers-in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll , you'll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Our Transfer Pricing practice provides comprehensive transfer pricing advisory covering compliance, planning, controversy and implementation.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients' most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll . RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Acting as the interface between the team leaders and the analyst team, understanding the requirement and seeing the projects through, consulting with the team leaders where required
- Determining appropriate methodologies and building and reviewing transfer pricing models
- Conducting interviews with our clients' executive leadership teams to gather focused insight into their company's global operations
- Developing technical solutions to assist with transfer pricing audits and litigation
- Writing client reports, and preparing country-/industry-focused transfer pricing articles
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics and/or an MBA from an accredited college/university
- Minimum 5 years of transfer pricing or relevant economics experience gained in a consulting environment, such as within one of the Big 4 accounting firms or an economics consultancy or an-house economist role
- A relevant professional qualification would be a plus
- Strong numeracy/quantitative skillset
- Ability to ensure that reports are ready for delivery to clients with a clear logical framework and no grammatical corrections being required
- Suitability and enthusiasm for progression to a senior role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.