Aon is currently recruiting a Vice President, Health and Benefits to join our team in KL, Malaysia . About Aon
Headquartered in London, Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
At Aon, you'll be part of a team which will support and inspire you and provide the opportunities and resources to develop your skills. It's an environment which encourages you to achieve your best - together we'll empower results. Job Description
The VP's responsibility is to assist the SVP in the management of the team which includes overseeing a team of Account Management Managers and Executives, as well as maintaining client retention rate of at least 95% under his/her own portfolio.
He/She has to be a team player who delivers distinctive client values by providing a holistic approach to benefits consulting. He/She is required to hold direct client relationship with all accounts assigned and deliver service within clients' expectation.
- Renewal and remarketing
- Review and negotiation of renewal terms
- Review and preparation of Renewal Proposal / Claims Analysis
- Meeting with clients on pre-renewal and/or renewals
- Preparation of Service Level Agreement
- Presentation of the benefits programme to employees
- Day-to-Day Operations
- Getting updates on the employee movements from clients
- Following up of underwriting requirements with clients
- Handling the enquiries from both HR and employees
- Follow up with clients on outstanding invoices
- Act as escalation point for all clients' queries/feedback.
- People Management
- Management of a team of managers and executives
- Supervising and mentoring their direct reports in their daily work
How to Apply
- Meet all regulatory and compliance guidelines.
- Involved in business development opportunities/lead generation
Your opportunity to empower results could start right here. Make your mark and apply online today with a brief covering letter and your resume, sharing relevant achievements for this position. We Offer You
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization. Our Colleague Experience
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visit Aon Colleague Experience. Aon is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture where everyone feels valued and has opportunities for growth and development.