The holder of this job is mainly responsible for implementing spreadsheet use for LCR and NSFR reporting and simulation, implement data definition used for LCR and NSFR reporting, ensure spreadsheets used for reporting are subject to effective internal controls and develop operating manual for reporting.
• Has strong practical experience and technical knowledge on Basel III LCR and NSFR.
• Has relevant knowledge of commercial and wholesale banking product suites and offerings.
• Liaise with relevant parties and guide stakeholders on Basel III LCR and NSFR such as methodology, impact assessment.
• In-charge of preparation of Basel III LCR and NSFR reports at entity and consolidated levels.
• Ensure all reporting items are appropriately classified and reported in accordance to the regulatory guidelines.
• Maintain and ensure standardisation of Basel III Liquidity Risk framework, policies and procedures
• Able to analyse, report, highlight and escalate liquidity risk related issues internally and in the management reports.
• Demonstrate excellence in communication and presentation skills able to inform/ persuade effectively.
• Good understanding of the reporting processes, controls.
1. Academic Qualification / Professional Qualification / Certification - Any or combination (added advantage) of the following:-
a. Degree or Professional Qualification in a related field of banking, finance, financial engineering, business, economics
b. Certification in bank risk management / CFA / FRM / PRM.
2. Working Experience - Minimum experience of 4-5 years, working knowledge and competencies in Basel III (LCR & NSFR).
3. Special Skills Required :
a. Strong attention to details, result-oriented with commitment to quality and delivery.
b. Good understanding of the reporting processes, controls and able to provide an holistic view of various reporting requirements.