About the Role
We are looking for a test engineer to participate to agile development/testing of middleware systems and/or gateways. The testing is very whitebox and rather technical. The person we are looking for is well aware of testing techniques and deliverables while at the same time owner of some strong technical skills and insights. Any kind of test certification is an asset. Technical skills which will help suit the profile are: SQL, JAVA, general understandings on interface concepts, tools, ... What to expect:
What will make you successful
- Develop and maintain test specifications/test cases/ sets of regression tests, for new hardware component/software release of applications in an accurate and timely manner.
- Propose and create procedures that help to find errors existing in the product and execute test cases/regression tests to ensure minimal discrepancy between specified and implemented functions. 03 . Review requirements/design documents to ensure testability and become acquainted with products.
- Design test plans of low to medium complexity. Write and execute test cases of medium complexity and analyze and log test results.
- May coordinate testing of hardware/software components for small projects.
- Participate in and contribute to testing process improvement efforts.
- Participate in the implementation of test automation tools.
- University degree in Science or equivalent
- 2 to 5 years of experience within a development or testing environment; 1 year of experience in testing.
- Familiar with Red Hat Linux operating systems
- Knowledge of tools for automated interface and performance testing (e.g. Jmeter, Soapui)
- Knowledge of SAP (optional)
- Networking / Systems / Business Application
You may like to know the team better by knowing the people in the team. Review
LinkedIn profile of the people on the list below :
David Bex , Chapter Lead Testing for SAP Solutions at SWIFT
Natasya Rosli Talent Acquisition Specialist APAC (Recruitment Partner to this role) What we offer
We put you in control of career
We give you a competitive package
We help you perform at your best
We help you make a difference
We give you the freedom to be yourself We give you the freedom to be yourself. We are creating an environment of unique individuals - like you - with different perspectives on the financial industry and the world. An environment in which everyone's voice counts and where you can reach your full potential regardless of age, background, culture, colour, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion , or veteran/military status.