About the Role
As a Test Engineer, you'll be involved in the quality assurance stage of software development and deployment. You'll conduct automated and manual tests, analyses the result, report observation to development team to ensure the software created is fit for purpose and any bugs or issues are removed within a product before it gets deployed to everyday users. You will also interact with other stakeholder in order to understand the requirement of the product. What to expect:
What will make you successful?
- You contribute to the success of SWIFT's value added services developed for central banks and other financial market infrastructures. You are part of a dynamic team which provides highly resilient and highly secure solutions to our customers. These services will process payments or will extend existing payment platforms, using up-to-date technologies.
- You ensure the quality throughout the software development lifecycle. While analyzing the project requirements, you suggest functional improvements and you propose the test strategy and plan. During the software development, you define the test cases, implement the test cases and execute them. This will include functional and performance testing, regression testing, UI and API testing. Once the service is deployed, you help investigating and reproducing potential issues reported by customers.
- You collaborate with the agile team members (business analysts, developers and deployment engineers) to analyse test results, to help troubleshoot issues and to create bug reports.
- Bachelor Degree in relevant field of computing (IT, Computer engineering, Computer Science, Informatics)
- 2-3 years of experience in testing
- Analytical mind, solutions oriented and problem-solving attitude
- Testing background with experience or knowledge of following are nice to have:
- Test automation tools
- API testing tools
- Test management tools (e.g. JIRA, X-Ray)
- Testing methodology certification (for example: ISTQB)
- Technical knowledge in the following domains are an asset:
- Database technologies and SQL
You may like to know the team better by knowing the people in the team. Review
LinkedIn profile of the people on the list below :
Lim Aifang, Hiring Manager
Pavitra RK , Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist APAC (Recruitment Partner to this role) What we offer
We put you in control of career
We give you a competitive package
We help you perform at your best
We help you make a difference
We give you the freedom to be yourself We give you the freedom to be yourself. We are creating an environment of unique individuals - like you - with different perspectives on the financial industry and the world. An environment in which everyone's voice counts and where you can reach your full potential regardless of age, background, culture, colour, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion , or veteran/military status.