About the Role
As a Test Engineer, you'll be involved in the quality assurance stage of software development and deployment. You'll conduct automated and manual tests, analyses the result, report observation to development team to ensure the software created is fit for purpose and any bugs or issues are removed within a product before it gets deployed to everyday users. You will also interact with other stakeholder in order to understand the requirement of the product. What to expect:
What will make you successful?
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements, develop effective strategies and test plans.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop, execute and maintain test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Bachelor Degree in relevant field of computing (IT, Computer engineering, Computer Science, Informatics)
- 2-3 years of experience in testing
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks is an added advantage
- Testing methodology certification (e.g. ISTQB) is an added advantage (or an asset)
- Analytical mind and problem-solving attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Open-minded, solutions oriented, and a true team player gaining energy through collaboration with others.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal relations, sense of responsibility, commitment and customer focus.
- Ability to prioritize work independently based on business impact and urgency.
- Ability to take proactive actions and have positive attitude.
- Testing background with experience or knowledge of following are nice to have:
- Basic knowledge in functional testing, integration testing, regression testing, performance testing, UI/UX testing
- Familiar with automated testing tools (e.g. Cucumber, Robot Framework, Jmeter, Jenkins)
- Familiar with test management tools (e.g. JIRA, X-Ray), confluence
- Understanding/experience of mapping and financial file formats such as ISO20022 (pain, pacs, seev etc), CSVs, flat files, SWIFT MT is a plus
You may like to know the team better by knowing the people in the team. Review
LinkedIn profile of the people on the list below :
Lim Ai Fang , Hiring Manager
Pavitra RK , Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist APAC (Recruitment Partner to this role). What we offer
We put you in control of career
We give you a competitive package
We help you perform at your best
We help you make a difference
We give you the freedom to be yourself We give you the freedom to be yourself. We are creating an environment of unique individuals - like you - with different perspectives on the financial industry and the world. An environment in which everyone's voice counts and where you can reach your full potential regardless of age, background, culture, colour, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion , or veteran/military status.