About the Role
This role serves a long-term talent investment plan that offers more stability, higher engagement as well as on-site management for SWIFT, CI tribe and Connectivity Solution Ordering squad. What to expect:
What will make you successful:
- Be a role model in test execution, evidence collection, automation, acceptance process and other test related activities.
- Write and execute test cases of medium complexity and analyze and log test results.
- Develop and maintain test specifications/test cases/ sets of regression tests, for new software release of applications in an accurate and timely manner.
- Develop test automation framework and CI/CD pipelines integration.
- Propose and create procedures that help to find errors existing in the product and execute test cases/regression tests to ensure minimal discrepancy between specified and implemented functions.
- Review requirements/design documents to ensure testability and become acquainted with products.
- Maintain/support/troubleshoot the testing infrastructure (1st level).
- Participate in the implementation of test automation. Develop and maintain test and automation strategy.
- Design test plans of low to medium complexity.
- Participate in and contribute to testing process improvement efforts.
- Participate, collaborate and contribute to agile process improvement efforts.
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 2 to 5 years and above of experience in Testing related environment out of which 2 years hands on experience in software front-end and back-end testing are required.
- Technical Skills/Knowledge
- Ability to lead the project and work with the team.
- Ability to work in an agile environment.
- Good experience with Windows, Solaris and RHEL (day-to-day operations) is mandatory. Skills with UNIX shell scripting and Python/Perl/Java is a plus.
- Knowledge of Web-based applications testing is a mandatory.
- Knowledge in API testing tools: Postman, SoapUI, etc. is an asset.
- Experience in Jenkins or other scheduling tools.
- Experience in DevOps or CI/CD tools (Git, BitBucket, Ansible, Docker, etc) is an asset.
- Practical experience with Automation tools (Selenium or Robot Framework) is an asset.
- Knowledge of SWIFT Interface products (PEGA, Onboarding, Web Platform) is an asset.
- Good Experience with Oracle and SAP is an asset.
- Experience in Agile Management tools -JIRA.
- Testing methodology certification (ISEB, ISTQB...) is an asset.
- Adaptability and responsiveness to change.
- Able to work under pressure and adapt to different projects under stressful environment.
- Collaborative and willing to accept new challenges as a team.
- Understanding in DevOps tools and Agile Software Cycle.
- Good problem solving skills and be sensitive to quality.
- Eager to learn, understand the business needs and be committed to deliver.
You may like to know the team better by knowing the people in the team. Review LinkedIn profile of the people on the list below :
Birgit Van Diest - Engineering Lead, Customer Interactions
Afiq Ramli - Chapter Lead - CI Engineering
Pavitra RK , Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist APAC (Recruitment Partner to this role) What we offer
We put you in control of career
We give you a competitive package
We help you perform at your best
We help you make a difference
We give you the freedom to be yourself We give you the freedom to be yourself. We are creating an environment of unique individuals - like you - with different perspectives on the financial industry and the world. An environment in which everyone's voice counts and where you can reach your full potential regardless of age, background, culture, colour, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion , or veteran/military status.