About the Role
In line with testing standards/procedures and with guidance of a senior engineer, to undertake acceptance testing activities of medium complexity related to hardware and software components of SWIFT networks ensuring product quality. What to expect?
What will make you successful?
- You will be a role model in test execution, evidence collection, automation, acceptance process and other test related activities.
- You will write and execute test cases of medium complexity, and analyze and log test results.
- You will develop and maintain test specifications/test cases/sets of regression tests for new software release of applications in an accurate and timely manner.
- You will develop test automation framework and CI/CD pipelines integration.
- You will propose and create procedures that help to find errors existing in the product and execute test cases/regression tests to ensure minimal discrepancy between specified and implemented functions.
- You will review requirements/design documents to ensure testability and become acquainted with products.
- You will maintain/support/troubleshoot the testing infrastructure (1st level).
- You will participate in the implementation of test automation.
- You will develop and maintain test and automation strategy.
- You will design test plans of low to medium complexity.
- You will participate in and contribute to testing process improvement efforts.
You may like to know the team better by knowing the people in the team. Review LinkedIn profile of the people on the list below :
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience in Testing related environment out of which 2 years hands on experience in software back-end testing is required
- Able to lead the project and work with the team
- Able to work in an Agile environment
- Good experience with Windows and RHEL (day-to-day operations) is mandatory.
- Skills with UNIX shell scripting and Python/Perl/Java is a plus.
- Adaptability and responsiveness to change
- Able to work under pressure and adapt to different projects under stressful environment
- God understanding in DevOps tools and Agile Software Cycle
- Good problem solving skills and be sensitive to quality
- Eager to learn, understand the business needs and be committed to deliver
- Take accountability for delivering results
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral)
- Planning and organizing
- Quality orientation
- Team orientation
- Knowledge of Web-based applications testing is a mandatory
- Knowledge in API testing tools: Postman/SoapUI is mandatory
- Experience in Jenkins or other scheduling tools
- Practical experience with Automation tools (Selenium or Robot Framework) is an asset
- Knowledge of SWIFT Interface products (CRM, Salesforce, Gateway, Web Platform) is an asset
- Good Experience with Oracle and SAP is an asset
- Experience in Agile Management tools -JIRA
- Testing methodology certification (ISEB, ISTQB...) is an asset
Birgit Van Diest - Engineering Lead, Customer Interactions
Afiq Ramli - Hiring Manager
Recruiter What we offer
We put you in control of career
We give you a competitive package
We help you perform at your best
We help you make a difference
We give you the freedom to be yourself We give you the freedom to be yourself. We are creating an environment of unique individuals - like you - with different perspectives on the financial industry and the world. An environment in which everyone's voice counts and where you can reach your full potential regardless of age, background, culture, colour, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion , or veteran/military status.